· Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently
· Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Provides feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings
· Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, and percentages
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical inference
· Capable of Solving practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Can interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Have knowledge of Internet software; A+ Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software, Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected status.